I do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old.|
I seek the things they sought.
The difference between great people and everyone else is that great people create their lives actively,
while everyone else is created by their lives, passively waiting to see where life takes them next.
The difference between the two is the difference between living fully and just existing.
( Michael Gerber )||
Do you ask questions? Or are you satisfied with the silence?
Do you cut other people's beliefs and paste them into your own mind so you don't
have to think for yourself? Or have you still been searching? Which paths do you
In looking out upon the world, we forget that the world is looking at
itself - |
through our eyes and IT-s.
Here are some of the paths I`ve travelled:
- Edgar Moren "L'homme et la mort" (Man and Death)
- Alan Watts "The Book on the Taboo against knowing who you are" (excerpts)
- Alan Watts"The way of Zen"
- Immanuel Velikovsky"Worlds in Collision"
- Erich Fromm "To be or to Have"
- Victor E.Frankl "The Doctor and the Soul", "Man's Search for Meaning" (excerpts)
- Fritjof Capra "The Tao of Physics"
- Stephen Hawking "A Brief History of Time", "The Theory of Everything"
- Chogyam Trungpa "The Heart of the Buddha"
- Sogyal Rinpoche "The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying" (excerpts)
- Thomas Moore "Care of the Soul" (excerpts)
- Daniel Quinn "Ishmael"
Check the following sites:
Women's passage into the 3rd Millenium
The Natural Arch and Bridge Society
I Am A Proud Member Of:
Phenomenal Women Of The Web
Back to the main page